- Nexus 6p [angler] - Download | XDA
- Nexus 5X [bullhead] - Download
- Nexus 4 [mako] - Download | XDA
- LG G3 (Canadian) [d852] - Download | XDA
- LG G3 (International) [d855] - Download | XDA
- LG G5 [h850] - Download | XDA
- Lenovo ZUK Z1 [Ham] - Download
- Lenovo Z2 Plus [Z2_Plus] - Download | XDA
- Motorola Moto G4 Play [Harpia] - Download | XDA
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus [Athene] - Download | XDA
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus [Potter] - Download | XDA
- Motorola Moto G 2014 [Titan] - Download
- OnePlus 2 [OnePlus2] - Download
- OnePlus 3 [OnePlus3] - Download | XDA
- OnePlus 3t [OnePlus3t] - Download | XDA
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s [armani] - Download
- Xiaomi Mi 5s [capricorn] - Download | XDA
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 [mido] - Download
All downloads are also listed on SourceForge |
YOUR WARRANTY IS NOW VOID I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. A lot.
- Unlock your bootloader (if needed) and flash TWRP if you haven’t already done so.
- Backup anything on your device you want to keep, also do a nandroid backup via TWRP. (Just in case)
- Boot into TWRP and erase ‘/system’, ‘/data’, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Flash the OwnROM zip file your device that you got from the downloads section.
- Flash Gapps if you want to. (This is recommended)
- Reboot your device and enjoy the ROM.